my lovely pies

Friday, April 2, 2010

GREAT HESITATION

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..


Alhamdulillah..those plans I listed on my previous post had been carried out..80% of it. There are still three to go now..submission of log book (pengurusan koko's report..sort of), drama presentation (for next EC class) and the scariest part...taekwondo tournament.

I don't really mind about the log book and drama as I have prepared for it. I'm freaking out over the taekwondo thingy now. I have been busying myself with organizing programs for pengurusan koko this week.entire week. It was even started last week. I had to crack my mind over the preparations for kursus n kemahiran Kelana Siswa and this week I had to lend a hand to my friends on preparing for pertandingan Kelana Siswa. it means that I hadn't prepared anything for the tournament. I know, I did practice it in my classes every saturday..but honestly..i forgot the steps now.. supposedly I join the competition in group but due to few technical problems, I had to do it by my own. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!






I wonder what will happen tomorrow at 8 am? Am I going to humiliate myself? no!okay..whatever...

No comments: