what's with it?
yet to discover.
yet to discover.
|from the left: Tauhu Bakar (RM5.90), Drinks: Ribena Longan (RM4.90), Lemon Grass Tea (RM5.90), Bandung Sago (RM4.50), Kantonis Fried Sang Mee (RM10.90), Rojak Buah (RM5.90). Not in the picture: Soya Cincau (RM 3.90)|
|from left: Chicken Chop Black Pepper (RM13.90), Nasi Kuning Ayam Berempah (RM8.50), Nasi Kebuli Supreme (RM14.90), Nasi Goreng Ayam (RM8.90)|
|the left is from my first visit where they used crinkle french fries. and the right one is my meal last night. AWESOME!|
wow!they have increased from my first rating here:
Jombali First Review
oh ya..thanks a lot for this, autographed Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan book by the famous TV3 host, Mqria Tunku Sabri. Awesome!
|sorry for the shocking blue-ish background. that's the wall. LOL.|
|ceria tak? :D|
|cute koala bear from cute Aussie student, Sue Ray|
|thanks Sueray for the capture.|
|di hadapan (yang takdelah hadapan sangat. ianya sangatttttttt hadapan) Masjid Besi|
|saying goodbye is always the hardest part in life. jumpa lagi kawan-kawan!|
· your name is the best gift from your parents. live on it. no matter how cruel people can be with your name, no matter how many times they insult u for who u r. ignore it because after all, ur parents will still call u with it and that's how u gain life :)
· there is nothing impossible. even the word IMPOSSIBLE itself comprises of I, M, POSSIBLE (i am possible). believe in yourself that with a great effort + bless from God, we can do almost anything. :)
· suffocated by tons of assignments? try to take a 5 minute break. breathe in the fresh air and start to question yourself. Do the assignments burden you?you have two clear justifications for that. ONE: "YES, I hate assignment. it burdens and makes me sick!" TWO: "NO,I have chosen to be in this field, I have to play in the game". works will permanently be a burden if we look at it as a burden.
- It's always easier to condemn about something but never easy to prove that you are way better in doing what you are condemning.
- life remains numb if you are still wearing the same dirty old shirt you're wearing 10 years ago. (read=????)
- It's good that you don't know the consequences of your own action. It's good to puzzle over what sort of decision should you opt for when something gives you options. why? simply because there you'll learn more about life. enduring the ups and downs of your own sayings and choices. there you'll appreciate life. :)
- it's good to cry sometimes. it breaks the hard wall in your heart
|a classic insult, calling specky people that way|
|products I won. alhamdulillah.|
|helping Mr Csaba (Technical Expert of ICF) and Dr. Luk (ACC's President )|
|the backbones of the event|
|the VVIPs during the opening ceremony|
|Mr. Dzul (the President of MASCA)|
|speech by Dato' Mohid|
|With Daddy during Diploma presentation|
|dragon boat practice|
I've got lots of photos actually but, enough until here la. :)