my lovely pies

Saturday, January 22, 2011

new craving.

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

yeah. I have a new craving. A craving for Japanese food. I myself had never expected that I would finally reach this time. But yeah, this is freaking true peeps. thanx to my ex room mate back in Matric, Ika and also my current housemate a.k.a bestie, Nina for the influence. LOL. both of them love Japanese food, in fact, all the things about Japan. But as for me, I am more into some of their food. My favorites would be, 


sushi,





onigiri,




takoyaki 





teriyaki chicken





and tempura




Why I love it? (pictures courtesy of Google)




1. they are super cute.  who can stand these? I personally CAN'T.











 







2. they are D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S

















3. they are healthy.















I should clarify here, all of us should get rid of such perception, thinking that Japanese food is solely about RAW FISH which turns most of us to go like.. "eee...yuckzz...mentah weh". They have so much more to offer. try it then only you know. :)



oh ya.. i bought these from JJ wangsa maju yesterday. wollup-ed by my besties and I.


takoyaki (squid and cheesy chicken) + variety of sushi. YUMM!        








No comments: